Canadian Certified MLT
Medical laboratory technologists shall be those persons exam-certified by the CSMLS and currently in good standing with the CSMLS at the General or Subject level .
NBSMLT 2019 Dues: $ 215
* 2019 CSMLS membership fee: $ 167 + $13 PLI
NBSMLT 2020 Dues: $ 235
* 2020 CSMLS membership fee: $ 167 + $13 PLI
NBSMLT 2021 Dues: $ 255
* 2021 CSMLS membership fee: $ 167 + $13 PLI *subject to change on payroll decduction during the course of the year
NBSMLT 2022 Dues: $ 255
* 2022 CSMLS membership fee: $ 172 + $13 PLI *subject to change on payroll decduction during the course of the year
Are you a newly CSMLS certified applicant?
Requirements for application:
- Proof of current receipt of CSMLS certified membership with PLI
- Fill out initial application form ($110)
- Fill out provincial regristration form ($255) + code sheet
- Scan-To-Email all documents together at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Within 24 hrs, Pay both initial application and NBSMLT dues
- (Login: Guest.Guest Password: 1234)
- PLEASE ALLOW 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR PROCESSING
Are you re-entering to practice?
- Including the above, an additional 200$ reinstatement is also required.
- Proof of 750 practice hours in the last 3 years is required.
- Submit your Professional Development Program credit hours of the last 3 years.
If the above criteria are not met;
- Refresher courses may be required:
- Click here for a list of CSMLS approved refresher courses
- A training and education plan shall be required from an employer.
- Please allow 30 days for the admissions committee to meet and review your application