CSMLS Certified Medical Laboratory Technologist transferring from another province shall be those persons licensed by a regulatory body in another Canadian jurisdiction immediately prior to application for licensure in New Brunswick, and are in good standing with the regulatory body and who are certified by the CSMLS.
NON-CSMLS Certified Medical Laboratory Technologist transferring from Quebec shall be those persons licensed by the OPTMQ immediately prior to application for licensure in New Brunswick, and are in good standing with the regulatory body, but who are not certified by the CSMLS.
$ 255 NBSMLT Registration - 2023
Requirements for new application
- Submit letter of good standing from last registered province.
- Submit proof of CSMLS membership with PLI coverage
- Submit NBSMLT application form ( fee waived)
- Submit Provincial registration form + code sheet
- Scan to email all documents in ONE email to email@example.com
- Make online payment within 24 hours of submitting documents
- (Login: Guest.Guest Password: 1234)
- Please allow 10 business days for processing once all documents have been submitted
- Check out our monthly newsletter in your email for important information regarding your profession
If you are requesting an interprovincial transfer and you previously detained an NBSMLT license you will require the follow the reinstatement process and pay the appropriate fees. NBSMLT reinstatement form