Associate members shall be those persons certified by the CSMLS at the Medical Laboratory Assistant (MLA) level.
Medical Laboratory Assistants who wish to become a member of the NBSMLT are encouraged to have their current CSMLS membership renewed annually such as regulated MLTs
Medical Laboratory Assistants are encouraged to follow NBSMLT Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics such as regulated MLTs
Medical Laboratory Assistants are encouraged to have 45 credit hours of continuing education such as regulated MLTs
Medical Laboratory Assistants are encouraged to renew their membership annually by the deadline such as regulated MLTs ( see renewal tab every September)
Medical Laboratory Assistants are encouraged to become members of the NBSMLT to contribute towards their future regulation, receive our newsletters with important information regarding their profession, and voice their views on various committees
Annual Fee: $ 50
Requirements for membership:
- Proof of current CSMLS membership (renewable annually)
- Completed NBSMLT registration form
- Payment online (use: guest.guest and password: 1234)
- Please allow 10 business days for processing once documents are received.
- Verify newsletter every fall for renewal notice