Oulton College Employment Opportunity
Thursday, June 21, 2018
Medical Laboratory Technologist, Lead Instructor
Oulton College is an innovative leader in Post Secondary Career Training. We have invested in the best people, techniques and technology to become one of Atlantic Canada's leading Private Colleges.
If you are passionate about what you do and want to hold a leadership role in an academic environment that promotes teamwork and student focused education, you may be our new team member.
We are currently expanding our team and seeking applicants for a Full-Time, permanent position of MLT Lead Instructor. The incumbent will work with the education management team to develop a Medical Laboratory Technologist program and later become the lead instructor of the program.
The ideal candidate:
• Medical Laboratory Technologist licensed under the New Brunswick Society of Medical Laboratory Technologist (NBSMLT) and certified by the Canadian Society of Medical Laboratory Science (CSMLS).
• A minimum of five years of experience in a hospital laboratory, ideally with experience in at least three of the five disciplines in laboratory science.
• Enjoy the dynamics of teaching and learning and be willing to participate in adult education professional development sessions.
• Have an interest in lifelong learning.
• Be highly organized, work well under pressure and be able to multi task
• Have strong attention to detail and be effective working independently
• Communicate effectively with the students and staff
• Ability to coordinate activities and time management skills are essential
• Proven ability to lead, organize, schedule work routines and motivate a team of professional team members.
• Previous administrative, leadership or management experience is an asset
Resumes, quoting competition number MLT-05-18 should be submitted to: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.